Homeowner Warranty Request
Please submit your warranty request in the form below and we will contact you within 24 hours if your request is received Monday – Friday.
IF THIS IS AN EMERGENCY*, PLEASE CALL THE STRASBURG OFFICE AT 303-622-4131.
*Emergency situations include the following:
- Total loss of heat when the temperature outside is lower than 45 degrees, or total loss of air conditioning when the temperature outside is above 85.
- Total loss of electricity. Before reporting a power failure to PaulsCorp, please check with your utility company: IREA (303 622-9231) · http://www.irea.coop.
- Plumbing leak that requires shutting off the entire water supply.
- Total sewer stoppage.
- Total loss of gas or suspected gas leak. Call Colorado Natural Gas (800-720-8193) http://www.coloradonaturalgas.com
- Total loss of water. Check with your water department first to be certain the problem is not a general outage in the area. Call Eastern Adams County Metropolitan District (303-381-4964) if you have a public water supply. Wells will require a well contractor.